Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stay at Home Sunday


Alrighty, Let's see if I can get this going again!

Spring is officially... well Springing....

At least here in Tennessee it is! The Crocusses and Dafodils are peeping out of their wintering holes, preparing to bloom.

The air is crisp and sweet, and filled with birdsong, and soon the evening cicadas will begin their lullabies.

How's the whether where you are? Are you getting ready for spring planting? We sure are! Our house is a- flutter with seed catalogues and dirt! :D

What do you plant? What companies do you buy from?

Enjoy this whether!!
~Meggie

Ps, I've only had a few pictures for the new header, please keep sending! Even if you've already sent one!!

1 comment:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Unfortunatley, living in Montana, Spring won't 'spring' till next month! *Sniff* Sniff* And growing seasons are short, so I don't know that I'll be planting anything but wild flowers. :) I am looking forward to heading outside for activities (my favorite being walking!)
Natasha
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com