Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Most Humble Apologies...

I wish to apologize for the rather long absence. I unexpectedly spent some time at my Grandfather's house, helping with laundry, cooking meals, cleaning house, etc. while my uncles, with my Grandfather's supervision, planted the fields. I had a great time, but he unfortunately does not believe the internet to be something of any value. He believes it to be one of the evils of modern invention, LOL. I pray everyone has a wonderful week before Independence Day arrives. Summer is an excellent time to rejoice & marvel in God's stunning creations of life. As a new passion & hobby, I have planted a somewhat small garden, with several heirloom seed varieties: Tomatoes, pole beans, bush beans, black-eyed peas, bush peas, spinach, red beets, turnips, kohlrabi, carrots, acorn squash, golden zucchini, cushaw squash, garlic, & sweet potatoes. I pray daily for a bumper crop. I hope everyone has a fabulous Independence Day with their family & friends.

God bless,
Sarah Grace

No comments: