Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Gift/ Card Exchange

okay so how this works is, you'll post a comment letting me know which exchange (or both) that you want to enter, then leave me an email address or some way to contact you. (your partner will need to know it to get your home address)

Then I will randomly pair you with someone to exchange with.

You will email each other to get an address, then of course the fun begins.

For the gift exchange, please don't go over $20. Something simple, maybe homemade.

After you have received your gift, post about it on your blog and let us see what you got!

You have until the 14th to enter and then I'll get you paired up.

So comment here and have fun!


(sorry this is rushed.. I'm running out of time)

2 comments:

Charity U said...

I'd like to do the Christmas card one! I can be emailed to at photographer4ever832@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Avonlea_dreamer said...

Well looks like its just you and me. :) I'll email you right away. :)