Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where I've been....


yup.. I'm behind... Waaaaay behind. Not to long after Thanksgiving I came down with the worst cold I think I've ever had.. It layed me out all week..

But I'm back, and I'm going to try to get some things going. Like exchanges. :D

Also there are a few new polls in the sidebar, check them out, answer a few questions, and help me get to know you.


Also I'm going to beg.. yup beg... I want to hear from you!!!

I want you to write something! I need inspiring articles, inspiring pictures, quotes, ANYTHING!!

I don't have Internet at home so its really really hard for me to wheedle out those things that even at first glance make you want to run home and learn something new. So you have to wheedle them out for me! If you don't want to email me, simply comment on the contribute post (sidebar) with a link (preferably "LinkS" plural) to what you found.

So please, please, please, help me get this place going!

Love muchly
Meggie

ps, please.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Meggie,
I'll try to write a post for you sometime this month, once things slow down here. =)

Avonlea_dreamer said...

Ehem... I forgot about Chrismas.. Is that possible? Yup.. After Christmas is fine...