Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contributors aka HELP!

All right... with Christmas over and done, maybe it will be easier for me to get here and post. But it seems internet is still going to be a ways off...

So I need some help!

Would any of you be interested in becoming a full time contributor? The post would last for six months, but if at any time, you felt life was holding you back, then you could stop.

Your duties would include writing at least one inspiring post a month (On anything you like so long as it stays within the bounds of the scripture) , and perhaps taking over "Stay at home Sunday" for me once in a while. So, not too hard.

To apply please send an email to "Stayathomedaughtersfellowship[@]gmail[.]com" (Remove brackets), and tell me a bit about yourself along with your blog link, and a link to any post of yours that you believe truly shows your writing style.

If you are chosen you would be given access to the blog and you could simply post whenever you like! You wouldn't have to go through me.

Though I would have final say, if I feel a topic is too controversial or mean I may remove it. But I trust you as good Christian girls that you wouldn't make me have to do that, ;D

This DOES NOT mean I wont accept guest posts from any of you who feel they can't become a full time Contributer. You may continue to mail your posts to me at the address mentioned above.

This would be a great help to me in times when my hands are tied and I can't post, and it would truly get things goin here.

I hope to hear from you soon!!

~Meggie

P.S. don't be discouraged if you aren't chosen. This is a temporary post so keep trying and keep writing! There's always a chance you will get it next time, and you can always send your posts to me instead. :D

No comments: