Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Header!!

First off I want to thank Lady Weaver for creating our Temp, isn't it cute??

It seems I've Made a mistake on some copyright laws. I get all my photos from "Weheartit.com" Which I will warn you if you decide to use it, sometimes you have to sift through a lot of crap to find anything good.

But anyways, I never realized our old header belonged to someone until they brought it to my attention recently. So if any of you used it on your blog, please go ahead and take it down.

Now, Lets make up for it and make a header we can be SURE belongs to us.

So here's the deal, I want to make a whole new header using pictures of you! I want you to mail me pictures of you sewing, or washing dished, gardening or cooking, pictures of you and your sisters, or in old fashioned clothes, send me anything you feel is homey or "Old fashioned"

I've created a new email specifically for this blog so make sure when you contribute from now on that you email this to Stayathomedaughtersfellowship@gmail.com

S please send as many as you like!

And don't be discouraged if your photo isn't used, I will archive all of them and I'll change tham out every once in a while, so keep sending them and keep your eye out!

And happy "Shooting"!

~Meggie

No comments: