Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Contributor!


I would like you all to give a warm welcome to miss Sarah Grace! It's been an absolute joy getting to know her this past little while. I can't wait to let you get to know her yourself. Please do check out her blog at Reliving a Legacy. So without further ado, here is a little from her about herself. :D


My name is Sarah Grace Kuhlman & I hail from Ohio, a place that is quite lovely with it's natural beauty. I have been raised in a Christian household with my two younger brothers. My brother, Josh, & I are homeschool graduates & my other brother Matt will graduate in a few years. I assist my Mother with the duties of teaching Matt & enjoy it thoroughly. I plan to homeschool my own children (if God blesses me with such a gift). I am an active member in my home church & I do such jobs as, singing as part of the Worship team, teach Children's Church, tend to babies in the nursery, write plays for Christmas & Easter programs, teach ASL (American Sign Language) to a group in the church, choreograph Christian Interpretive dances for the above programs, & always try to be of help to anyone in need. I adore writing, history, historic fashions, sewing (especially period clothing), historic & vintage films, reading (my Mother calls me a bookworm ), cooking, cleaning, learning about new things that might improve me, my Grandfather's farm, & my pets (cats, dogs, & rabbits), just to name a few. But most importantly, I wish to serve my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ with all of my being. Someday I wish to be a wife & mother, but I plan to do all I can to be a witness for Him, no matter what the plans He has for me.
If you would like to contribute, there is more information in the sidebar. :D

No comments: