Monday, October 31, 2011

Let's Chat!!



From my last post, ya'll know about my recent struggles. I posted that thinking, "We'll see if anyone says anything" But instead I got a phenomenal response! (for me at least) And I realized, it's not just me, or one or two. There's lots of us, going through the same thing.







So why don't we get to know each other a little better! In a place where we could truly chat.





Would any of you be interested in a FB page? What about a forum?







And of course we'd keep our lovely blog going, and try to keep it full of encouraging articles and maybe a fun giveaway or two! :D







There'll be a poll in the sidebar here in a minute, just let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Sarah Grace said...

I think it would be a very good idea to have a forum where we could encourage each other & share ways that we have overcome some of the challenges that we face as SAHDs from those around us. I would be glad to help if I could.

God bless,
Sarah Grace

P.S. Do you want me to continue contributing posts to the SAHDF blog?

C.C.Shoshanah said...

Lovely idea!
xxx