Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stay at home Sunday


As my first project here at SaHD is called "Stay at Home Sunday"


This is where you will tell me what you did throughout the week

toward a homemaking goal. Did you clean a room? or do Laundry for your mother? Did you Sew something or make something? Keep some cutie kids?

Tell me all about it! (And there are two of you here,) You have 'Till next week. Go ahead and tell me something!

As for me, I cleaned the living room, and Tidied the bathroom. Hung out the Laundry and Cut out a new coat. I'm sure there was a lot more but I'm at my Grandparents and can't think of anymore...

Please! Comment here, and tell me all, or simply link to a post on your blog!

Next week, we may start putting a theme to these so be ready!

3 comments:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Well I have to say that I didn't do much this week! I had a stomache flu and was throwing up most of the week! But I'm helping with dinner tonight, helped clean the house and worked on a "secret" project I'm hoping to sell soon for modesty!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

Avonlea_dreamer said...

Eeew... I hate getting bugs... I guess you're entailed not to have done anything! LOL! But hooray for secret projects! Can't wait to see what it is!

The Editrix said...

What a lovely idea! :-D I will be sure to join in next Sunday!