Saturday, October 30, 2010

A yummy Pizza Recipe from Natasha


So I decided that today I'm going to post a recipe! I made pizza tonight! Yeah, in case your wondering why the cheese isn't melted yet, I haven't stuck it in the oven! But I knew that if I stuck them in the oven, and tried to take pictures later, it would not happen. By the time I got around to taking the pictures, it would be eaten and disposed of! So here are the pictures, and a recipe for the pizza dough!

Tomatoe Sauce And Canned Green Chile







Recipe
3 Cups of lukewarm water
1 1/2 Tablespoons of Yeast
COMBINE WITH WHISK
1 1/2 Tabelspoons of coarse salt
COMBINE WITH WHISK
6 1/2 cups of flour
COMBINE
Place UNCOOKED dough in a greased bowl, and let rise for 1 hour.
Roll out into pizza shape and place on greased pizza/sheet pans (whatever you have really is fine)
Bake at 400 Deg. 6-12 min. or until cooked.
Add toppings, and COOK for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is metled and bubbly.
Topping Ideas From The Atkersons
Canned green chile
Chicken (baked or fried)
Cream Cheese (yes, I know it sounds disgusting, but its awesome!)
Green Chile (stew/soup kind as a base with cheese)
Pepporoni
Base Sauce Ideas
Green Chile (stew/soup kind)
BBQ Sauce
Cream Cheese
Tomatoe sauce





Cream cheese with green chile and Basil.





BBQ Chicken with BBQ sauce

Written by:



Natasha is a 16 year old Christian, Homeschooled Pk! Her passion is for modesty and encouraging young ladies to dress in modest, feminine apparel. She enjoys many things and has been deemed "book worm" you can visit her at her blog: http://www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com/ be sure to leave a comment and follow if you like what you see!

1 comment:

Natasha Atkerson said...

Funny! I just made this recipe for my family again last night! I tried something new too, deep dish! It was so good! I just put the dough in one of those cake pans with the removable sides!
Natasha
A Modest Fashion Blog:
www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com