Friday, October 29, 2010

Update on Author's Wherabouts....


ehem... so it seems I have missed Stay at home Sunday this week....


Bad me... I meant to have a whole bunch saved back ready to go... aaand I didn't....


So today I will!! Along with a new project, "Wordless Wednesday inspiration" A link up where you either participate on your blog or post links to other's blogs (with their permission) or upload pictures, Whatever, the possibilities are endless, but with one draw- back. No words. So if you post music it must be instrumental! So post photos, music, videos, whatever, just don't say anything! let it speak for itself. ;D


But my status right now, is that I don't have Internet at home. I have it on my phone but that limits my online mobility... Sometimes I can't comment on your lovely blogs! and I certainly can't post (Sad day) And yeah... I tried the mobile posting, but that limits me to 160 characters and no pictures... *Sniffle*


but I try to get things post-dated while I'm here and get it done.


But say! Look at how we've grown in just two weeks!


Last week we had an average of one new follower every day, and though we slowed down this week we still received some new members! To all of you a great big welcome from me! If you haven't introduced yourself please do so! There's information on that in the sidebar.


So here I go to get some posts ready, thank you for all of you who sent me lovely articles to post Those will be up today and viewable within the week.


Thank you all so much for joining in!

Love and Huggs!

Meggie

ps... what happens when you are in a hurry? You look like a dimwit for spelling "Here" instead of "Hear" for the poll about music... and then you find out you can't change it...

No comments: